Sunday, March 15, 2009

Black Metal Night @ Tommy's Tavern



This was an awesome show! CM called me about 9, telling me to get my (already drunk) ass over to this. I sure was glad I did!

I'd spent the afternoon in Soho at the Housing Works Bookstore and Cafe on Crosby street hanging out while B and B played DJ Sets for the store. S and I left to grab a quick drink at a divy Irish pub down the street. Later in the afternoon, MB played a stellar solo performance on the South stairwell of the bookstore and I caught MB up on the Scion Rock Fest. This day was nothing short of amazing.

1 comment:

  1. I believe that is one of the so much vital information
    for me. And i am happy studying your article. But want to
    statement on some common things, The site style is wonderful, the articles is in reality excellent : D.
    Just right task, cheers
    http://facebookwater.com/blog/15390/becoming-perfect-professional-singapore-tuition/
    http://welovedthis.com/index.php?do=/blog/132184/the-best-singapore-tuition-are-designed-to-lead-you-throughout-the-cure-mot/

    My website; shuttle eurotunnel

    ReplyDelete